What You Will Learn :
- Certification exam achievement leading to explosive career growth potential
- Supplementary materials in the form of case studies, practice questions, and industry white papers
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- To qualify for the CAP, candidates must pass the exam and have at least two years of cumulative, paid work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the (ISC)² CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- A candidate who doesn’t yet have the required experience to become a CAP may become an Associate of (ISC)² after successfully passing the CAP exam. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have three years to earn the experience needed for CAP certification.
The (ISC)2 CAP credential is ideal for IT, information security and information assurance practitioners seeking to prove their understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). It shows you have the advanced knowledge and technical ability to formalize processes to asses risk, determine an information systems security posture, produce comprehensive security documentation, and assist with authorizing the system.
Aligned with the (ISC)² CAP body of knowledge, Captiva Solutions’ Cybersecurity Assessor course covers best practices, policies, procedures, and technologies used to assess risk, determine security posture, and authorize and maintain information systems. It is the only course that provides 100% of the knowledge required to pass the CAP certification exam and includes a detailed introduction to cybersecurity concepts, mock sessions and powerful hands-on skills you need to succeed from day one. It enhances the established CAP domains with relevant resources, add-on skills, and security best practices. During the course you will learn how to use the NIST RMF to support your organization’s operations while complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
Led by certified industry experts, our Cybersecurity Assessor course features exclusive options designed for the cybersecurity practitioner, while meeting examination and industry requirements. It includes value-added flexible review sessions covering 100% up-to-date practice exams on the latest version of the (ISC)² CAP exam.
Who is this course for?
Captiva Solutions CAP training course is essential for professionals dealing with risk assessments, system security posture and authorization of information systems within the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). This includes:
Information system security officers
Senior system managers
IT and information security professionals who use the RMF
Anyone looking to learn more about the NIST-based information systems security authorization process