- Understanding Managers' Responsibilities
- you will gain an understanding of the importance of health and safety within your role.
This IOSH Managing Safely course is designed to give team leaders, managers and supervisors in various sectors and organisations a sound understanding of their responsibilities for health and safety issues in the workplace.
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate is recognised and respected throughout the industry, in the UK and overseas. Delivered in an informative, interactive and engaging way, this course aims to assist delegates in relating content back to their workplace activities.
£595+VAT for the three-day flexible Virtual Course, with full tutor presentation and additional learning support
£625+VAT for Classroom Courses, which includes all refreshments
£350+VAT for an Online Course with immediate access
Astutis regularly achieves pass rates well above the national average. We are committed to providing the best possible training through:
- Development of best-in-class training materials
- Engaging and interactive presentations
- Excellent tutors who are experienced HSE and training professionals
- Quality training facilities UK wide
- On-going support from initial enrolment to exam completion
- NEBOSH trained advisers to assist you in choosing the right course
Who is this course for?
This IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for for managers and supervisors working in any sector, anywhere in the world.