What You Will Learn :
- Understand the benchmarks and indices and use them to measure performance
- Track errors in performance
- Understand and apply Global Investment Performance Standards
- Present performance results prepare reports
This course guides participants through an understanding of the fundamentals of investment performance measurement. Led by an expert instructor and former senior City banker, delegates will examine all aspects of performance measurement
This practical two day training run by a former senior City banker has been designed for anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of measuring investment performance. Learn about the evolution of the asset and wealth management industries including the lasted industry trends as well as some of the findings from behavioural finance.
You may be also interested in our
- Fixed Income Attribution – 1 day virtual course on 23 May 2022
- Strategic Asset Allocation & Portfolio Management – in-company only
- Corporate Valuation – in-company only
and other corporate finance courses.
Who is this course for?
This Investment Performance Measurement course is suitable for anyone wanting to understand the fundamentals of measuring investment performance. Candidates will likely work in:
Equity Sales & Research