What You Will Learn :
- Using project files for assembly design
- Using project files for part design
- Identifying parts in an assembly
- Creating centerlines, symbols and leaders
This course will provide users with a thorough understanding of the principal 3D design, validation, and documentation processes necessary for developing products using Autodesk Inventor. After completion, users will: * Capture design intent by using the proper techniques and recommended workflows for creating intelligent 3D parametric part * Create, place, and constrain custom and standard components in an assembly * Simulate mechanisms, animate assembly designs, and check for interferences * Document designs using base, projected, section, detail, and isometric drawing views * Document assemblies using standard and exploded drawing views * Follow drafting standards while dimensioning and annotating drawing views with automated balloons and parts lists.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Introduction to Autodesk Inventor
- Creating Base Features
- Sketching Geometry
- Additional Sketching Tools
- Sketched Secondary Features
- Creating pick and placed features
- Work Features
- Model and display manipulation
- Fixing Problems
- Sweep Features
- Loft Features
- Duplication Tools
- Feature Relationships and much much more
Who is this course for?
This course ware is designed for new Autodesk Inventor users.