What You Will Learn :
- You will learn about search engine optimization techniques that you can implement yourself or use to talk to your website designer in their language to ensure that your website is built or maintained using relevant structure and keywords.
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
Understanding search engine optimization is essential for anybody who wants to make a success out of digital marketing. Whether you are developing your own website, asking others to develop a website for you, or managing content on a website, an understanding of SEO is key to your success. This course is perfect for anyone involved in marketing a business or creating content online, for websites, or social media. Suitable for PAs, EAs, Office Managers, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers, entrepreneurs as well as those involved in PR, event management, and promotion. You will learn about search engine optimization techniques that you can implement yourself or use to talk to your website designer in their language to ensure that your website is built or maintained using relevant structure and keywords. The course gives you practical, step-by-step tips that you can see working in reality. You can see the impact that the correct use of keywords, images and structure have on websites, blog posts, social media profiles, and videos. The course will ensure you understand the difference in the keywords you may need to use for your Social Media content so that you target your audience effectively and listen to what they are saying.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- Looking at different search engines
- Focusing on Google
- Different search engines
- Blogging for SEO
- High-level steps to optimise your website.
Learning Object 2 – Keywords
- What are keywords?
- Checking the competitiveness of keywords
- Checking how competitors use keywords
- Where to use keywords on a website
- Tags and Catagories
- Using keywords in blogs, social media and videos
- Google My Business
- The importance of Locations for local search
- Creating Google Locations
- Google Actions
- Voice searches
- The importance of page load speeds and factors affecting page load speeds
Learning Object 3 – Link Building
- What is link building?
- Why is link building important?
- Link building tactics
- Link building on videos
- How to build links
- Checking site speed
- Best practice for local businesses
- Best practice for SEO
Full support via online forum, email and Skype.
Who is this course for?
You will need an internet connection.