What You Will Learn :
- How to manage the economics of international contracts
- Differences between host countries and contracting companies and how to bridge the gaps
- Understand what PSCs are designed to do and how they are evolving
This International oil and gas exploitation contracts course offers a broad, practical introduction to the management of oil and gas exploration, development and production contracts.
The aim of the course is to give delegates from different levels and disciplines an insight into the following main topics:
- the main aspects of oil and gas exploitation contracts
- the benefits of different kinds of international exploration, development and production contracts
- the development of agreements that meet your organisation’s needs
- the weight of non-financial elements on profitability
- the management of risks in contractual terms
Who is this course for?
This International oil and gas exploitation contracts course is aimed at oil and gas professionals in all disciplines and at all levels, including:
investment in petroleum projects