What You Will Learn :
- Critical competencies for international managers and senior professionals
- Personal effectiveness and relationship management
- Principles of effective writing
- How to plan, prepare and practise presentations
- Course attendees should bring a personal computer with access to Microsoft PowerPoint.
This International business communication skills course focuses on providing your organization’s managers operating in international environments with the skills they need to be able to communicate effectively and project a professional image to their business counterparts.
Aside from covering the principles of effective international business communication, both written and oral, the course builds on employees’ influencing skills and on their ability to deliver successful business presentations, proposals, and reports.
The course method includes practical exercises and realistic role-play scenarios so that employees can try applying the skills they acquire and become more confident in their communication skills.
Who is this course for?
This International business communication skills course is aimed at organisations' professionals operating in the oil and gas industry who need to improve their communication and influencing skills in order to enhance their professional image in an international environment.