This course is designed for employers and employees and provides the basics for understanding infection control issues and prevention of infection. The course has been recently updated to reflect the current pandemic concerning Coronavirus Covid-19.
The information provided within this course has been developed through experience, qualifications and a good understanding of infection control issues.
Information for this course has been gathered from numerous relevant sources, with references available, including:
- HBN (000-09) Infection Control
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Website
- UK website
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The Royal College of Nursing
- Public Health Agency
There are 3 modules to our course with a bank of questions at the end of each module totalling 24 questions.
- The pass mark is 80%. If failed we will let you have another go for free!
- Created by professional safety consultants
- Questions are asked at the end of each module
- Instant certificate ready for download and emailed to users upon completion with AMG Safety logo valid for 12 months
- Fully compliant with health and safety regulations, HSE guidance and legislation
- Ensures staff have been engaged in the content providing competency
- AMG Safety Director has over 14 years experience providing health & safety services to our clients and has project managed a number of Healthcare projects including Hospital theatre refurbishments and design
Who is this course for?
This course covers the basics of infection control and prevention for employees and employers. This course is open to everyone.