What You Will Learn :
- Managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- Core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and participant
- Change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- Effective communications skills
This programme is a practical and in-depth course designed for those who have management/team leader responsibilities but no formal management training or management qualification. This programme enables participants to explore the nature of the skills required to be an effective manager in the workplace and evaluate their own abilities and skills.
- Engaging and practical workshops
- Choice of modules to study
- Includes course assessments
- Accredited ILM qualification
- 3-9 months for completion
What can I expect?
- To be challenged, have some fun, learn a lot and engage in thought-provoking learning opportunities!
- Training and tutorial support from qualified and highly experienced leaders and executive coaches
- Opportunities to reflect on your own approach and style to managing others
- Peer to peer networking to share good practice
- Workbooks for all training workshops
- Assessment of all course modules with comprehensive feedback
- A minimum of 12 months membership of The Institute of Leadership & Management
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for individuals who have management/team leader responsibilities but no formal management training or qualifications. This course provides a deep and valuable insight into managing yourself and others and supports practising team leaders and managers who need to lead individuals and teams effectively to achieve business results.