What You Will Learn :
- Learn to apply proven methodology to improve productivity within an organisation
- Learn to reduce operational cost and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how Six Sigma improves quality and reduces the probability of defects and errors
- Learn to implement, perform and apply Six Sigma at a proficient level
- All learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT.
- Recommended that learners have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience or project experience.
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is designed to validate your advanced level of proficiency in your ability to handle complex projects. You will gain high competence in all elements of Lean Six Sigma Method and a thorough understanding of the phases of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control). The Six Sigma Black Belt is a widely-sought after qualification on a national and international level and the course will focus on providing a better understanding of how to make improvements in projects. You will learn of the fundamental tools and metrics to improve project quality and performance. You will also train and coach other employees, including leaders and Green Belts by promoting best practices.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is extensive and will discuss key modules in-depth such as the role and responsibilities of leading a project, understanding business performance measures, process maps and flow chart, testing of hypothesis, and sustaining improvements. Each topic will be explored fully to ensure learners gain a complete understanding of the subject matter.
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification will open up a wide range of career opportunities with high-earning power. The industry has an ever-increasing need for qualified professionals who have a firm understanding of setting up and leading projects, and there has never been a better time than right now to land your dream job!
Who is this course for?
Individuals who wish to be quality management professionals
Individuals who wish to lead complex projects full-time