The course utilises, case studies from the process, nuclear, aerospace, and transport industries to demonstrate key points and learning from the widest possible experience base. Learning will be reinforced with group and individual exercises building on the course materials presented.
Delegates completing this course will benefit from the following outcomes:
- Able to assess their operating culture and standards against current best practice,
- Identify areas of weakness or opportunities for improvement
The Human Factors training course can be further supported by attendance to the supplementary one day interactive Human Reliability Analysis workshop.
The workshop utilises real world hazard studies, process descriptions, equipment photos and operating procedures and allows the delegates to follows the steps through:
- Identification and management of safety critical tasks
- Hierarchical task analysis
- Human reliability analysis
- Consideration of performance influencing factors
- Key competency identification
- Hierarchy of control review
- Demonstration of ‘ALARP’
Who is this course for?
This Human Factors in the Workplace training course is designed for:
Production management personnel
Engineers in the process industries