What You Will Learn :
- Lead routine meetings and close with action items
- Facilitate discussions and handle uncertainty, surprise, and competing agendas
- Utilize a suite of creative facilitation tools, leadership communication techniques, and presentation skills for problem solving, shaping solutions, and determining solutions with confidence and flexibility.
This training focuses on how to design a meeting that facilitates engagement and accelerates problem-solving and decision-making. Participants will learn and practice two communication skills techniques for opening meetings: the interactive start and the fast start. Facilitation tools and leadership communication skills techniques for steering the conversation and handling dissenting viewpoints will be covered.
- MEETING DESIGN TOOLS
- STRONG STARTS AND CLOSES
- FACILITATION AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
- MANAGING DISRUPTIONS
- Explore the role of the facilitator
- Understand key presentation skills and facilitation tools
- Learn ways to help people achieve their desired meeting outcomes