What You Will Learn :
- Using coaching skills from earlier today, practice harnessing harmful behavior scenarios
- Find the one thing you can do differently at work that will improve your leadership skills the most
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart/whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture. Eligible for CEU credit from the University of Oklahoma.
- Class discussion: What harmful behaviors have you seen?
- Lecture: How to confront behavior that fails to meet your expectations
- Small group discussion: What are your non-negotiables?
- Role Play: Using coaching skills from earlier today, practice harnessing harmful behavior scenarios
- Self-reflection: find the one thing you can do differently at work that will improve your leadership skills the most
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.