What You Will Learn :
- Strategies for adaptive clearance
- Creating and using tools in the library
- Defining toolpaths for a variety of cut types.
- Exploring the Fusion 360 CAM environment
Our 2day Fusion 360 CAM and CNC training provides a thorough grounding for beginners.
It teaches everything you need to program your CNC machine to generate your Fusion 360 designs. You’ll learn how to use Fusion 360 to:
- Create a suitable CAM setup.
- Design fixtures.
- Prepare your 2D and 3D models for machining on CNC routers and mills.
- Perform 2D cutting.
- Perform 3D machining.
- Export your design as G-code suitable for your specific CNC machine.
The course is highly practical. We have a CNC machine that our trainer
uses to demonstrate the techniques taught.
Armada is a long-standing Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC), and our Fusion 360 CAM and CNC courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Fusion 360 CAM and CNC courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn more on the CAM and CNC possibilities and features that Fusion 360 offers.
Delegates should be familiar with the fundamentals of Fusion 360, i.e. have attended Fusion 360 Essentials training or have equivalent knowledge through other means.
If you need to attend Fusion 360 Essentials first, we offer an Fusion360 training bundle price for both courses.