What You Will Learn :
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- Get a better understanding of the numbers side of your job
- Develop proactive working relationships with finance professionals and increase your value to the organization
- Understand the business dynamics of cash —and take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals
How many times have you been sitting in a meeting with the Finance Director and they keep asking you about your ROI and your forecasts? Then the inevitable discussions about cutting your budgets start. What should you do and say in this situation? Many managers are experts in their own areas but haven’t really had the time to learn “Business Finance”. So MCE, has put together the essentials that you need to cover, in a 4-lesson intensive practical programme.
You need to be able to interpret financial reports that help you to make decisions based on the data as well as stand by those decisions. Secondly, it’s by far easier to draft an accurate budget and defend it when presenting it to your boss and the finance director, when you speak their language. If you recognize yourself in these situations, MCE recommends “Business Finance for Non-Financial Managers”.
Highlights of this top-selling 4-lesson Business Finance programme include:
- Write your own ticket – play a role in setting financial goals and measuring performance – you’ll be a greater asset to your organization
- Learn the basics in 3 days and become the one in the room who can use data to their advantage
- Master “the ask” – when you ask for money for your department, it’s a huge advantage to be able to use finance to state your case and support your recommendation
- Make smarter decisions – learn to interpret financial reports and make decisions based on the data they provide
- Measure your progress – through pre- and post-assessments, you’ll be able to see how much you have learned
The programme consists of four 3-hour sessions, which are spaced out over a few days.
Who is this course for?
This business finance training course is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries. It is the right time to get up to date on “Business Finance”.