What You Will Learn :
- we explore what it takes to be a high-performing leader in today's world who can manage, adapt and transform. We learn what is at the heart of human action and performance.
- we explore a number of shaping forces we encounter throughout life that impact how we see and function in our organizations and our lives.
- we gain a tool for working with assessments in a way that produces highly-leveraged action, rather than limiting our horizon of possibilities.
- we explore how to articulate a future state that powerfully shapes the way we see, think and act in the present.
What makes truly extraordinary leaders so effective is not the ascribed leadership characteristics that we admire and try to emulate. Rather, what makes extraordinary leaders so effective is that they see, comprehend, and therefore interact with life differently from most of us.
The world actually shows up differently for these extraordinary leaders. When we begin to realize that leadership is less about what we know, and more about how we see, we give ourselves a new access to developing leaders who can enact significant sustainable change.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Get to the heart of human action and results
- Create a vision that garners alignment and commitment
- Effectively intervene in individual, team, and organizational performance
- Overcome self-imposed constraints
- Coordinate with others with confidence and precision
Who is this course for?
We have designed this course for professionals who are looking to elevate their capacity for highly-leveraged, difference-making actions. Whether leadership is new for you or you have been at it for a while, you will find new insights, perspectives, and tools to enable high performance from yourself and others.