What You Will Learn :
- Targeting - Define, prioritize, focus and analyze problems..
- Idea Generating - Generating ideas
- Decision Making - Making the best possible decision
- Action Planning - Ensure that solutions are implemented
Learn the tools and processes to find the right problem and solution to almost any problem. Finding the Solution is a highly interactive and memorable virtual training workshop. The participants will learn specific tools for solving problems. They will develop awareness and understanding of how to use a problem-solving process. The focus of this training may be on a group or individual problem solving and decision making or a mixture of both.
Purpose: Solve technical or creative problems as a team or individually
What: A 4-step process and the tools that go with each step
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO FIND SOLUTIONS USING 4 STEPS:
- Targeting – Define, prioritize, focus and analyze problems..
- Idea Generating – Generating ideas
- Decision Making – Making the best possible decision
- Action Planning – Ensure that solutions are implemented
- Why a problem-solving process?
- What is a problem? Defining the problem
- Finding the right problem
- Generating solutions
- Decision-Making Process: Selecting the right solution
- Applying the Creative Problem Solving and/or Trouble Shooting and/or Decision Making Process
CERTIFICATION / CREDITS
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Target the “true” problem
- Generate and find viable solutions quickly
- Select the right solution/decision