What You Will Learn :
- Understand the impact of body language
- Be able to read thoughts and feelings from basic gestures
- Have an increased level of communication
- Know how to create an effective meeting environment
Body language is key to our communication, often revealing much more than what we say and how we say it. Those who are in tune with this type of communication are able to get the most out of meetings and conversations. They can read and adapt to the body language of others, influence and engage teams using their own body language, and ultimately facilitate more effective meetings. Through this short, interactive eLearning course, you will learn the many ways in which body language can help to create a productive meeting. The course also covers topics such as how to create a comfortable and constructive meeting environment and how to identify group dynamics. With your new knowledge and understanding of body language, you can enter the boardroom with a higher level of communication. For organizations interested in Facilitation Body Language training for multiple employees, we would recommend our cost-effective and customizable in-house option.
This course covers:
- The impact of body language
- Personal space and appropriate distance
- Identifying team hierarchies and dynamics
- How to create an effective meeting environment
- Key gestures of body language
- How to use body language to your benefit
Who is this course for?
Although this course has been designed with facilitators and leaders in mind, it is suitable for professionals of all levels.
This course will benefit those interested in:
Increasing their communication skills.
Improving their ability to relate to and understand others.
Progressing their career.