What You Will Learn :
- Learn how to prepare, conduct and analyse data
- Know how to analyse your competitor’s marketing research
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing research
- Analyse existing marketing strategies in order to improve them
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A Level 4 or above qualification is desired
- A sound educational background is recommended
If you wish to learn about market research and the different ways organizations can approach market research, here’s an excellent course for you. Essentials of Marketing Research Level 5 is designed to teach individuals how to acquire valuable information and based on your findings to make important decisions. You will be introduced to the process of market research, scaling and measurement, and the different forms of scaling. Learn to analyze your own marketing strategies and competitor marketing strategies and become a master of data-driven research. The Essentials of Marketing Research Level 5 will provide the foundation you need to advance in your current role or explore new and potential opportunities. There are key topics discussed in this course such as how to obtain information for market research, the data collection process, and preparation and analysis. The Essentials of Marketing Research Level 5 course offers essential information and clear descriptions on data analysis methods used in market research to derive the best outcome. This is a CPD accredited course that will demonstrate to potential employers your dedication to continuous learning, and the chance to excel in the field.
- Introduction To Marketing Research: Scientific Research Approach And Problem Definition
- Exploratory Research Design
- Conclusive Research Design
- Sampling5. Measurement And Scaling
- Questionnaire Design
- Data Preparation And Preliminary Data Analysis
- Report Preparation And Presentation
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
- Certificate Download Guide
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for,