What You Will Learn :
- Create and increase company value
- Make risk management more cost-efficient
- Enhance opportunities for the company to achieve its objectives
- Stabilize earnings
Do you want to create a more risk focused culture for your organization? This 5 day in-depth course looks at practical ways you can improve your organization’s perspective on risk, how to use resources efficiently and be in a better position to effectively coordinate regulatory and compliance matters.
Individuals will come away from this course with a heightened awareness of enterprise risk management in an increasingly risk commercial environment.
What’s Special About This Course?
This is no ordinary course as you will have a chance to learn from the best. This course is run by Dr. Charles Bradly, who has over 35 years of Process, Nuclear, and Manufacturing, Onshore, Offshore and Insurance related Risk Assessment and Management experience. He has worked on projects located in; Turkey, Indonesia, Singapore, Myanmar, EU, UK, Libya, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Morocco, Philippines, Trinidad, India and Azerbaijan. Charles has extensive experience in delivering Diploma and Certificate courses for NEBOSH, the National Safety Council USA and International Safety Council.
If you are not impressed yet, Charles has also developed computerized models and published widely on commercial and engineering risks, their assessment and management. He has twenty years of reliability analysis experience, performing reliability, availability and maintainability estimates of nuclear, petrochemical and oil and gas installations.
Also, remember that this course is operated by WorleyParsons, a key and widely recognized player in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) field.
Enterprise risk management (ERM or E.R.M.) in business includes the methods and processes used by organizations to manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of their objectives. ERM provides a framework for risk management, which typically involves identifying particular events or circumstances relevant to the organization’s objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress. By identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, business enterprises protect and create value for their stakeholders, including owners, employees, customers, regulators, and society overall.
The Enterprise Risk Management Process Involves:
- Establishing Context:This includes an understanding of the current conditions in which the organization operates in an internal, external, and risk management context.
- Identifying Risks:This includes the documentation of the material threats to the organization’s achievement of its objectives and the representation of areas that the organization may exploit for competitive advantage.
- Analyzing/Quantifying Risks:This includes the calibration and, if possible, creation of probability distributions of outcomes for each material risk.
- Integrating Risks:This includes the aggregation of all risk distributions, reflecting correlations and portfolio effects, and the formulation of the results in terms of impact on the organization’s key performance metrics.
- Assessing/Prioritizing Risks:This includes the determination of the contribution of each risk to the aggregate risk profile, and appropriate prioritization.
- Treating/Exploiting Risks:This includes the development of strategies for controlling and exploiting the various risks.
- Monitoring and Reviewing:This includes the continual measurement and monitoring of the risk environment and the performance of the risk management strategies.