The Enterprise and Solution Architecture Intermediate & Practitioner course is a combination of the Intermediate and Practitioner courses.
During the course, participants learn the essentials of Enterprise and Solution Architecture, including:
- Enterprise and Solutions Architecture principles and concepts
- Architecture frameworks
- Business and Applications architectures
- Software and Data architectures
- Infrastructure architecture
- Architecture Management and Migration planning
The course combines knowledge with the opportunity to practice the methods and techniques presented using a realistic case study and it assists those with a TOGAF certificate to see how the framework can be applied in practice.