What You Will Learn :
- Work to increase emotional intelligence
- Builds consensus around what feels most comfortable for the group
- Learn to manage own emotions while still allowing self to be emotional (emotional attunement & balance)
- Confident and comfortable in exchanges with others when discussing sensitive topics
Effective managers are those who have solid self-awareness and sensitivity to the emotional health of their teams. This workshop provides an overview of what Emotional IQ means, exercises to deepen self-awareness and practical guidelines for connecting with your staff and teams.
Emotional IQ: How to Create a Workplace Culture of Sensitivity will guide managers to:
- Explore emotional triggers and how they are expressed
- Consider how emotional states are perceived by others
- Balance individual emotional needs, while also being mindful and respectful of others’
- Explore becoming a better listener
- Clearly articulate thoughts when having a conversation
- Cultivate a culture of mutual-respect and support
Participants in this Emotional IQ workshop come away with deeper understanding and sensitivity around how emotions play out in the workplace, along with practical skills to become more sensitive and resilient.
Who is this course for?
Organizations, Small Businesses, Corporations, Nonprofits, HigherEd, Schools
Potential partnership with HR/HCM offices, complement existing programs and help empower HR/HCM offices with this work
Any small group that is looking to raise social self-awareness and emotional management