What You Will Learn :
- Understand the services available in Azure including compute, network, storage, and databases.
- Learn about core Azure services like Azure database, Azure compute, Azure storage, and Azure Networking.
- Learn how to protect yourself against security threats, and secure your networks with Azure.
- Manage dedicated physical servers to host your Azure VMs for Windows and Linux.
In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
- Students will identify and describe core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and explore how this technology is implemented with Microsoft Azure. They will explore the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data.
- Students will explore relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying relational databases, and querying relational data through cloud data solutions with Microsoft Azure. They will explore non-relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying non-relational databases, and non-relational data stores with Microsoft Azure.
- Students will explore the processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure. They will explore Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight.
- Students will learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Describe core data concepts in Azure
- Explain concepts of relational data in Azure
- Explain concepts of non-relational data in Azure
- Identify components of a modern data warehouse in AzureAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure
- Describe Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight
- Explain what Microsoft Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.