What You Will Learn :
- Participants will be able to identify diplomatic emblems and insignia, where these are used or displayed
- Students of this course will learn how properly to address diplomats both in person and in correspondence
- Identifying diplomats' roles in their embassies, and addressing and dealing with them in person or through correspondence - whether the diplomats are junior or the most senior in their embassies
- Some examples of Protocol, including seemingly meaningless procedures
- Attendees should preferably be working (or working towards) in an organisation that works with international diplomats.
- Reasonable English skills and a knowledge of international affairs is required.
Delivered by a seasoned diplomacy expert. This course aims to help all staff supporting international managers and diplomats to better understand the diplomatic world. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the need for protocol in diplomacy – and how to use it effectively in supporting roles.
On completion of the course, attendees will feel confident to assist the persuasion of diplomats to support and promote the organisation through aid, political or commercial activities.
The course is highly interactive and includes a short test.
This course is also delivered virtually.
This course is taught in a Virtual classroom by an experienced tutor, who will use a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for professionals working with diplomatic protocol.