What You Will Learn :
- Understand the importance of shareholders and shareholder’s wealth within an oganisation
- Gain an insight into markets such as perfect competition, oligopoly, monopoly and many more
- Learn all about demand, supply and price elasticity of demand and supply and how they affect markets
- Delve into the regulations of markets, income and monetary policy, foreign exchange markets and the exchange rate
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This diploma in fundamentals of business economics – Level 3 has been initiated to help you analyse, plan and control business profits. All the economic theories and quantitative methods have been covered in great detail through this course to help you analyse business enterprises, the factors contributing to the diversity of organisational structure and the relationships of firms with labour, capital and product markets. This course could just be the qualification you need to get into or progress within the corporate world, provided you have a qualification at level 2 or above in a related disciple.
This comprehensive course will show you the importance of shareholders and shareholders’ wealth within an organisation. You will also get to learn all about demand, supply and price elasticity of demand and supply to understand how they effect markets, after which the course will focus on the regulations of market, income and monetary policy, foreign exchange markets and the exchange rate.
There are many markets in an economy. It is important to know the characteristics of these market to identify which market your business falls into and to operate accordingly. Therefore, this course comprises of modules that will provide insights into markets such as perfect competition, oligopoly, monopoly and many more. This course will also ensure you delve into topics such as trends, forecast, patterns, moving averages, index numbers and financial intermediaries.
Who is this course for?
This course is most suitable for individuals aspiring to start up or advance an economics related career
Business owners, business consultants, statisticians and entrepreneurs might also find this course worthwhile