What You Will Learn :
- Build increased confidence in each participant’s ability to think and act creatively
- Provide participants with a high-impact developmental program that immerses them in “learning by doing”
- Provide tools for creating new products, services, business strategies, and customer experiences
- Engage participants in a new way of interacting with internal and external customers to discern their wants and needs
Inspired by the d.school at the Institute of Design at Stanford, our Design Thinking workshops will transform how you develop your products, services, processes, and even strategies.
Design thinking is a human-centred, prototype-driven process for innovation that emphasizes learning by doing. Participants in our workshops will collaborate in teams to complete a challenge using Design Thinking tools and strategies.
We offer a facilitated, hands-on approach that addresses a pre-determined design challenge that will help you learn and practice the five concepts of Design Thinking – Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test. And you’ll have some fun while you do it!
Types of challenges that participants typically tackle focus on breakthrough innovation rather than incremental improvements.
These problems include:
- New product development
- New service delivery
- New/Improved customer experiences
- New processes
Who is this course for?
Employees needing to develop innovative solutions to their business problems.