What You Will Learn :
- Managing Pressure in the Workplace
- Handling Others in a Stressful Environment
Gain an understanding of what creates stress and devise a strategy for minimising stressful factors to enjoy a happier, healthier workplace. In just one day this Hemsley Fraser course will help you understand what you need to do to decrease stress and minimise conflict at work.
The highly practical course imparts practical advice to help you deal with stressful and challenging situations at work more effectively. This will ultimately help you improve and maximise your performance.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse your personal stress levels and pinpoint common causes of workplace stress
- Understand the causes and effects of stress on your behaviour and performance
- Recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Better deal with pressure and stress
- Adapt to changes in routine or environment more effectively
- Utilise practical stress-busting techniques such as breathing and relaxation exercises
- Better resolve conflicting needs
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve how they handle stress and conflict in the workplace.