This half-day seminar is designed to help you deal with the difficult people in your working life – the people, particularly colleagues, who can be a minor irritant or make your working day a misery.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Considered why people are difficult
- Acquired hints and tips on how to deal with the dominators, the manipulators, the negatives and the obstacles
- Analysed the attributes needed for dealing with difficult people and acquired some damage limitation strategies
- Practised good questioning and listening techniques
- Developed a plan to cope with your own difficult people
Who is this course for?
Difficult people can be our colleagues, those we work for and those who work for us. This seminar is aimed at those at any level who are experiencing these problems in the workplace. It is designed for professionals who want to learn how to deal positively with the situation for their own good and that of their companies.