What You Will Learn :
- Analyzing business problems
- Communicating your analysis
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as determined by initial interactions with the Admissions team
Springboard’s curriculum goes beyond just the technical skills, to focus on areas where employers find the biggest gaps — strategic thinking, problem-solving, and communication. Watch videos from Microsoft. Learn insights from McKinsey experts. Tackle case studies from Harvard Business School. No other data analytics bootcamp does this. You’ll graduate with an analytical mindset. That’s an edge not just for your job search, but throughout your career. Springboard’s Data Analytics Career Track prepares you to break into tech.
Who is this course for?
This data analytics bootcamp is designed for people who demonstrate an aptitude towards critical thinking and problem solving, and have two years of work experience.