What You Will Learn :
- Making the first impression really count
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- The increasing importance of the “Human Factor”
- Pooling knowledge to improve efficiency
The primary aims of this one day instructor led course are to refine the communications skills and revitalise the attitudes that transmit real Customer Care and to assist participants to interact on the telephone with customers in a productive and positive manner. The first contact is a vital moment to establish credibility and it is important that a positive lasting impression is made every time. This course will ensure participants display the professional, polished image the organisation wishes to project, whether in a face to face setting or on the telephone.
Why choose Keys Training
- Over 25 years’ experience of delivering quality Microsoft & Business Skills training.
- All Trainers are Microsoft Certified or equivalent.
- Scheduled Public and In-house training throughout the UK.
All our inhouse course fees include:
- Reasonable customisation
- Trainer travel
- Handouts and supporting reference material
- Course completion certificates