What You Will Learn :
- Up skilled team members who understand the requirements for high team performance and are prepared to leverage their skills to optimize team success.
- Team members well-versed in effective communication skills that encourage healthy and respectful discussions.
- An intact team that has greater self-awareness and understanding of other team members, which leads to productive team interactions
- Willingness to hold themselves and each other accountable for doing what they say they are going to do.
This two-day workshop is for the newly formed team to ensure they learn the foundation of high performing team behavior. This is a highly interactive workshop and requires the team to be prepared to apply workshop learning to a new or existing team objective.
Workshop Overview Two days (minimum, 5 participants)
- Creating psychological safety
- Emotional intelligence and how to use it
- Key listening skills
- Team interaction
- Roving Leadership
- Rules of engagement
- A variety of assessments that will lend personal insight to optimizing team perform
This course can also be offered virtually. Contact The Paideia Group to learn more about delivery options.