What You Will Learn :
- Examples of how images are used for marketing
- Images for print and for website use
- You will learn about different types of image editing software, file formats, resolution and why to use jpg’s, png’s or gifs.
Did you know that images get more engagement across social media channels and on your website than text does? During our CPD accredited Create Images for Business Online Course, you will discover ways to capture, create and edit photos and vector images. You will realise what a powerful part of your business marketing images can be. You will see how they are successfully used for marketing and promotion via social media channels, email and on companies websites.
Instructions are given for creating and editing images on a PC and Apple Mac with some useful tips for photography included. You will learn about different types of image editing software, file formats, resolution and why to use jpg’s, png’s or gifs.
When you purchase the course you will get
– Unlimited access for 12 months
– 12 months access to the Concise Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
– Support by email
– An assignment to complete with individual feedback