What You Will Learn :
- Leading innovation and change through professional consulting
- Leadership in professional consulting
- Delivering client requirements through professional consulting
- Personal and professional development for professional consultants
- Ability to complete assignments at post-graduate level.
- Credibility as an existing or aspiring Management Consultant.
Learners must select all units to a minimum of 620 TUT hours to achieve this qualification. The minimum GLH is 190 hours.
These are postgraduate level qualifications in Professional Consulting developed by the Institute of Consulting and the Chartered Management Institute. They are designed for practicing or aspiring Consultants who want to develop their strategic consultancy skills.