What You Will Learn :
- Improving your leadership and management capabilities... proven approaches that work
- Developing a personal action plan to improve your leadership and management capabilities... transforming your performance
- Culture, values and leadership... understanding the core essentials that will maximise results for your organisation
- Management models and leadership approaches... how to understand and apply these in a practical manner
The CMI Level 3 Award, Certificate, and Diploma in Principles of Management and leadership are suitable for practicing or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction, and guidance. Day-to-day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Recognized Level 3 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- CMI management training
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allows participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
- Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom-line results” for participants’ organizations
Who is this course for?
The qualifications have been designed for practicing or aspiring managers in roles such as:
who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.