What You Will Learn :
- Build on your existing People Management experience
- Gain specialist People Management skills in strategic employment relations, talent management to sustain success and strategic reward management
- Strengthen your autonomy and judgement so that you can lead and direct your organisation’s People Management strategy.
100% of all tuition, content and resources are delivered online. This can either be live, where tuition is delivered at set times with classroom interaction and online resources, or on-demand with self-serve course content and resources.
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is equivalent to a postgraduate qualification and offers students advanced knowledge and tactical skills necessary to excel in your HR management career.
This qualification is perfect for you if you want to develop your personal effectiveness and business acumen. You’ll learn how to design and manage your own strategy, enhance people management skills – and learn how best to lead.
• Build on your existing People Management experience
• Gain specialist People Management skills in strategic employment relations, talent management to sustain success and strategic reward management
• Strengthen your autonomy and judgment so that you can lead and direct your organization’s People Management strategy.
Gain relevant expertise to work in roles including:
• People Analytics Manager
• Head of HR
• Head of Diversity and Inclusion
• Director of People
• Head of Resourcing
• Head of Talent
This qualification consists of four core units, three specialist units and a choice of one optional unit.
• Work and working lives in a changing business environment
• People management and development strategies for performance
• Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
• Business research in people practice.
• Strategic employment relations
• Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
• Strategic reward management.
• Advanced employment law in practice
• Organisational design and development
• Learning and development practice
• Technology enhanced learning
• Advanced diversity and inclusion
• Managing people in an international context
• Well-being at work
Who is this course for?
Developed for a wide range of HR practitioners, this course is ideal for:
• HR Business Partners
• HR Managers and Directors
• HR Advisers – dependent on the scope of your role
• HR Consultants