What You Will Learn :
- How chemicals should be stored and managed.
- The activities using chemical offshore.
- The environmental impact of chemical usage and discharge.
- What to do in the event of a chemical spill.
Our Environmental Awareness E-Leaning course was developed from an industry-led initiative and will provide participants with accessible and standardized training across offshore platforms. This module will provide offshore workers with an overview of the impact of chemicals and different types of control measures that can be implemented for good practice and to mitigate the dangers of chemical spills.
The Chemical Management module covers the following topics:
- Introduction to chemical management
- Sources of chemicals offshore
- Environmental impacts of chemicals
- Control measures
- Good practice
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at building awareness of environmental issues. It is intended for those who are responsible for operations within the offshore oil and gas industries e.g. senior managers, managers, supervisors, and operators – as well as those seeking an introduction to environmental awareness, but have little-to-no prior knowledge of the subject.