What You Will Learn :
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
- Understanding team dynamics
Join the 143K Membership Community of Managers who are actively learning to become Chartered Managers, the highest qualification for a Manager in the UK.
Whether you’re new to management or an experienced leader, Chartered Manager Status helps you develop the necessary skills, behaviours, knowledge and understanding required to build successful teams. Chartered Management Institute members have access to quality learning wherever they are in their management career.
- One Year Diploma Level 4 or Level 5
- Free One Year CMI Membership
- Access to CMI Direct Tools & Resources
Who is this course for?
These qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 19 for Level 4 and 18 age for Level 5. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but Centres are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the program have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.