What You Will Learn :
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Benefit of applyingNUS extra Discount Card
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having a good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
As the manager of a manufacturing company, how would you cope if one of your warehouse machine operators passed out at the wheel of his truck and bulldozed into a neighboring community property and, though unhurt, has caused significant damage to these buildings?
Crises are abnormal and unstable situations that threaten an organization’s strategic objectives, reputation or viability. They arise from many different causes but, regardless of the trigger, the consequences of a crisis for the organisation and its stakeholders can be significant. A crisis can threaten the continued existence of the organization but it is important to note that it can also present opportunities for a well-prepared organization to emerge stronger than ever before.
Global Edulink, being one of the UK’s leading online learning providers and a worldwide business player, understands the devastating impact a crisis can have on an organization leaving it unable to cope with the event and successfully re-build. As such, we have provided this business Crisis Management course that will give you the fundamentals of understanding how to manage this process. It is expertly designed by crisis and recovery industry experts to improve the individual and collective ability of incident management teams to deal with such disruptions.
On completion of the course, you will be well-versed in the fundamental strategies required to competently deal with crises.
Who is this course for?
Those with the responsibility for crisis management within an organisation.
Those considering a move into a Business Crisis Management role.