What You Will Learn :
- Explain the benefits of building rapport
- Identify and explain the three components that make up a creative solution
- Utilize the key techniques, best practices and resources required to successfully qualify a customer
- Deliver creative solutions using prepared Objective-Feature-Benefit Statements
Learn the ultimate sales process for Business Travel Sales and how to effectively plan, initiate, manage and win more business using our results-oriented selling strategies. From getting the buyers attention to developing loyal customers to increasing your account production, you will learn all the right techniques to be an award-winning sales professional.
IN THESE COURSES, YOU WILL:
- Learn to understand the importance of building rapport and fostering a relationship with clients before, during and after their sales process.
- Asking the most effective questions will provide you with the insight you need to provide the solutions that will win the business and most importantly, the client’s trust and respect.
- Learn to fully understand the client’s objectives; including their tangible and intangible needs. It’s not about the pitch but rather how to provide solutions to the client’s needs.
- We’ll learn how you can provide mutually beneficial solutions through demonstrating value, effectively communicating and collaborating. We’ll learn how to do this both in person and over the phone.
- You will learn how to LOVE Objections! Why? Objections allow you to determine how serious the customer is to buy from you and provide an avenue for you to set yourself apart from the competition. Learn how to overcome obstacles and challenges in the sales process.
- And finally, Closing. Closing is not just about asking for the business…it’s about having a plan on how to advance the business forward. Most salespeople forget the most important concept in sales which is to have a plan on how to advance the business to be able to ask for the sale. We’ll review the various closing techniques that win business. Learn how to close the sale effectively.