What You Will Learn :
- Identify and explain the three components that make up a creative solution
- Deliver creative solutions using prepared Objective-Feature-Benefit Statements
- Prepare and present creative solutions in-person and over the phone
- Define LRA, NLRA and Dynamic Pricing
Every day you have the opportunity to engage and communicate. If you want your message to engage your client, it has to first resonate. Your presentation to the customer must be made in a manner that shows value to the customer.
Client needs vary, so it’s important to listen to their needs closely. Asking good, open-ended questions and listening will help you gain a solid understanding of your client and their buy factors. This will help you position your selling strategy.
Understanding what’s in it for them and why it is important is the key to presenting the right creative solutions to your client.
- Do they require “last room availability”? And why?
- Have they used dynamic pricing with any other hotels? How has this worked for them?
- Would they be willing to use seasonal rates, so you get more rooms during your off-peak time periods?
You must use information gained during qualifying to effectively show how your hotel’s features will exceed your customer’s needs, while also demonstrating the value.
How do you demonstrate value to the customer? We demonstrate value using OFB Statements:
- Objectives- What do they want?
- Features- What do we have?
- Benefits- What do they get?
Another critical component to presenting creative solutions is to Be Prepared. You must “practice, practice, practice” to present creative solutions. Practice delivering your creative solutions and brainstorm what your client may say and how you will respond. Think through all possible scenarios so that you are prepared and ready to deliver well-rehearsed and thorough, creative solutions to your clients.
SalesBoost courses are offered on a subscription basis that includes all SalesBoost courses. Contact us today to learn more about our subscription plans.