What You Will Learn :
- Make decisions having considered all pertinent factors and consequences
- Work more effectively – finding new solutions to improve personal and team performance
- Manage their teams more effectively, capitalising on strengths and minimising weaknesses
- Use a range of tools for planning
The right tools are essential to getting the job done efficiently. The Business Skills Toolbox is a selection of versatile techniques and processes that will assist you in planning, making decisions, finding creative solutions, and enabling you to work more effectively in business.
This in-house BiteSize Learning program is based around a practical case study to facilitate the application of the tools in a business context.
- SWOT analysis for planning and decision making.
- GAP analysis to identify and correct the shortfall between desired and actual levels of performance.
- Mind-mapping to unlock the potential of the brain and organize thoughts and information.
- Brainstorming to harness the creativity of a group to generate original ideas with next to no effort.
- Constructively identifying and managing conflict.
Who is this course for?
This in-house programme is suitable for all employees (up to 12 participants per course).