What You Will Learn :
- Understand the purpose, scope and responsibilities of different roles in which business analysis skills are deployed
- Consider the principles that underlie good business analysis discipline
- Review the business change lifecycle and identify the key points at which business analysis is important
- Be familiar with a range of tools and terminology used by business analysis
Delegates will learn the fundamentals principles of business analysis, its purpose, value and place within organisations.
As well as the business change lifecycle, along with a practical introduction to the business analysis process and typical business analysis tools.
Training Course Content
- Overview of the BA process and principles of good business analysis
- Introduction to tools for different stages of the business change lifecycle
- Overview of Strategic, Tactical, and Operational Business Analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Analysing and modelling business activities
- Developing and recommending potential solutions
- Techniques to help define business models
- Developing and presenting the business case, including risk identification
- Business process modelling
- Requirements Analysis
- Quality assurance and testing
- Implementing and accepting business change
- Software tools for productivity and quality
Who is this course for?
Holders of various roles who are not qualified in business analysis, but are tasked with liaising with stakeholders to understand, interpret and recommend solutions and improvements to business systems and processes.