What You Will Learn :
- Understand your stress mindset and impact
- Leadership implications: Evolving the perception of stress in the workplace
- Understanding your current balance
- Leadership implications: Enabling a resilient environment
Resilience is the ability to adapt, learn, and grow from stress, demands, adversities and/or hardships in order to perform at the highest levels. Resilience improves energy, engagement, mental agility, and emotional well-being and contributes to healthy, high performance.
This course explores the necessity of building resilience while working and living in environments of high stress. Participants will better understand the impact and consequences of poor resilience and learn tools and strategies for building resilience in themselves and inspiring others to do the same.
- Develop awareness around their current stressors and demands and how they impact resilience
- Explore their perception of stress
- Understand how to balance stress with recovery
- Learn essential tools and techniques for building resilience
- Discover how self-care impacts resilience
- Develop individual action plans to build resilience
GET TO KNOW YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Jenn George (BA, CGFI, CPT, SFNC Pn1)
As a performance coach and keynote speaker with over two decades of experience in motivating and inspiring individuals to reach their goals, Jenn George is dedicated to helping others become the best version of themselves, both professionally and personally. She coaches both corporate teams and individuals in energy management, nutrition, and fitness to increase productivity, engagement, and performance.
As an executive coach, Jenn has worked one on one with Fortune 100 executives. She focuses on the person as a whole, teaching strategies for becoming physically fit, emotionally connected, mentally focused and spiritually aligned. She has worked with numerous organizations including AARP, AT&T, Deloitte, ExxonMobil, GE, Google, GSK, Johnson and Johnson, Mars, Red Hat, and Nestle’.
Jenn holds a Bachelor of Arts degree (magna cum laude) in Communications and German from Wake Forest University. Passionate about exercise and nutrition, she is an AFAA certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer and has been leading and encouraging clients to achieve their personal goals for over 25 years. Jenn is also a certified Sports Fitness Nutrition Coach (Pn1) and has helped teams and individuals learn how food can help one perform the best in competition as well as for improved health in life.
Who is this course for?
This course is a series of six 1-hour modules delivered to groups of 5-7 participants with six 30-minute 1:1 coaching sessions.