What You Will Learn :
- Understanding of the key challenges for corporate governance and ethical leadership
- Insight into corporate governance and how high-performing boards operate.
- Understanding of ethical leadership in the digital space and how to promote cyber accountability
- Develop the meta-skills to navigate boardroom leadership dynamics
The role of strong leadership in the board is never more important than in a crisis, like the COVID-19 crisis. This immersive programme develops professional, ethical leaders who can engage effectively at the board level, whether by contributing as a high-performing board member or by presenting professionally to the board and delivering integrated reporting. The Board Programme will enable leaders to navigate board-room dynamics with professional ease.
Duke Corporate Education is offering a stimulating and immersive programme for senior managers and board members to develop professional, ethical, digital-savvy leaders, capable of navigating new cyber challenges at board level, through five half-day sessions.
Duke CE’s immersive board programme includes:
- A professional series of five half-day, blended learning sessions.
- A deep and engaging exploration of professional board practice that will allow senior management to interact effectively with and influence the board.
- Conducted by professional, leading-edge facilitators and experts in board practice with practical hands-on experience.
- Utilising ground breaking case studies, simulations and immersive engagements with seasoned board members to stimulate an in-depth understanding of the workings of a successful board.
Customization of this programme is available to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Who is this course for?
Top managers who need to understand how an effective board operates, either as members of the board or as individuals who have to prepare information for or submit and present board reports.