What You Will Learn :
- Understand the importance of images and other content.
- Understand the most effective social media for bloggers.
- Define what an SEO article is intended to achieve.
- Explain how to adapt your writing style to suit their needs.
- access to a computer, tablet or similar device W-Fi, 4G, or broadband Microsoft Word software, or equivalent: OpenOffice, iWork pages an email account
CMP’s online blogging course will equip you with the skills you need to build and maintain a top-quality blog that attracts visitors.
The course offers the chance to share your opinions and passions with the entire online community.
Without the right training and guidance, you run the risk of failure.
CMP’s blogging course teaches you a proven way to get your blog up and running in a short amount of time, even if you are a complete beginner.
CMP also teach you how to generate ideas for posts and strategies for promoting your blog.
In addition, you will learn how to apply media law to blogging, so you avoid falling foul of the rules relating to libel and copyright.
CMP’s comprehensive blogging course will teach you how to:
- identify a great subject to blog about
- create and design your blog using standard web tools
- write interesting and entertaining posts
- promote your blog on social media platforms and optimise it for search engines
- engage visitors, generate comments on your posts and increase site traffic
Successful blogging is hugely satisfying, if you go about it the right way.
CMP’s teaching materials are produced by experts and the assignments allow you to apply the skills you are learning, straight to your blog.
CMP can even design and build a blog for you for a small fee, so you don’t have to worry about the technical aspects when you are getting started.
Who is this course for?
CMP's Blogging course is suitable for existing and aspiring bloggers looking to create interactive blogs that get noticed.
It is ideal for those with looking to showcase their current skills or looking to make a career of pro blogging.
You may be a complete beginner, or an experienced writer looking to add another string to your bow.