What You Will Learn :
- To learn about the six elements of well being and consider ideas for how to practice them with your team.
- To help leaders understand the change cycle and the emotional stages of change
- To assess the types of changes that have occurred in your role and the company and what impact transformational change has had.
- To build awareness about the realities of change and why people resist it.
Change is inevitable and necessary for growth. Regardless of this, many times change can be very emotional and even painful for teams and individuals. All organizations undergo change. Whether it’s a pandemic, merger, acquisition, downsizing, restructuring, or even simply new leadership, change happens. And yet when change happens, it can throw a team into chaos.
Change can significantly impact people on an emotional level and can wreak havoc on productivity. It’s important that your leaders understand the natural cycle of change and have proven tools to help employees build a resiliency mindset and bounce forward after a transformational change. With this understanding, your teams will be more prepared to handle the constant change they are faced with and choose beliefs, thoughts and emotions that serve them more effectively.
In this interactive workshop, leaders will learn about living in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) environment and what is required to lead successfully. Leaders will learn how to recognize and navigate the emotional shifts that happen during change and how to focus on well-being, and be resilient in the midst of change, growth and uncertainty.
In Being Resilient in the Midst of Change, Growth and Uncertainty, leaders will walk away feeling more confident and equipped to handle the daily hiccups and challenges that come their way, by learning key topics such as:
- Gain a clear understanding of what it means to live in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
- Understand the impacts of transformational change.
- Identify the emotional stages of change and how to address them.
- Learn tools to build a resiliency mindset for you and your team.
- Review the six elements of well-being and why they are important.