What You Will Learn :
- Be able to use the Autodesk Vault client and set up folders
- You will learn how to search for files in Autodesk Vault, create, edit and run a saved search
- Learn to create Bill of Materials, view, modify and compare bill of materials (BOM’s)
- You will learn about the components of the change order object and how to create and approve a change order.
- Autodesk Inventor knowledge and working knowledge of Autodesk Vault.
This Autodesk Vault Workgroup user course has been designed to help you learn and gain a working knowledge of the functionality within Autodesk Vault Workgroup. It is designed to show how to use the tools, and not specifically create various lifecycles and categories or administer them.
- Gain an overview of Autodesk Vault Workgroup
- Learn about the different components of Autodesk Vault Workgroup
- Discover the typical Autodesk Vault Workflow
- Learn how to access the Vault
- Discover how to interact with the vault user interface
- Study working with Files and the Vault
- Determine how to work with Autodesk Vault and Autodesk Inventor
- Gain an understanding of Working with Autodesk Vault and AutoCAD Mechanical
- Master working with lifecycles
- Learn how to change file categories
- Understand properties and how to manage them
Who is this course for?
Engineers & Designers.