What You Will Learn :
- How to evaluate the results of the analyses
- How to create presentations of the results
- How to use images, animations and HTML reports in results presentations
This training guides participants through the analysis products available within the Autodesk® Simulation Mechanical software. The training will focus exclusively on models originating from CAD solid modeling programs. You will learn the various meshing options available for creating solid and plate elements. The available load and constraint options for each of the covered analysis types will also be presented.
Software capabilities that the training cover include:
- static stress with linear material models
- heat transfer
- linear dynamics analyses.
Who is this course for?
This is the first part of the Autodesk® Simulation Mechanical Training Couses. It is a prerequisite to the more advanced topic of Mechanic Event Stimulation (MES) covered in the Part 2 training guide.
Students should be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended but not required.