What You Will Learn :
- Difference between traditional data and alt data
- How to manage the alt data set
- The benefits of using alt data in credit risk assessment
- Potential challenges an risks of using alt data
Alternative data, or ‘unstructured data’, refers to the non-traditional data beyond the typical financial sources such as geolocation, payment history, and social media. The rise in the use of alternative data has enabled the financial industries, including banks to shape better decision making and credit assessment.
This virtual live training course will explore the application of alternative data in the current financial industry and the effective practices of unstructured data set management, analysis, and processing models. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about how to identify and address the potential challenges, pitfalls, and risks in the use of alternative data.
Live Virtual training courses
Our live virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three, or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling, and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real-time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants
Who is this course for?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to: