- No prior Alias software experience is necessary. Experience using an Autodesk application such as AutoCAD is beneficial but not essential.
Alias is a powerful surfacing and designing software used widely in industries with a requirement to design and style. It offers a comprehensive toolset that enables designers to transfer their ideas into reality.
- Overview of the Alias interface.
- An introduction to the principles of basic curve and surface creation and geometry manipulation.
- Concept surfacing and technical surfacing.
- Overview of industry surface modelling best practises and procedures.
Our approach to live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a real course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates.
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- It is presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs), following the same syllabus.
- You’ll receive a comprehensive training guide.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate directly from Autodesk confirming successful completion of an accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
If you are self-funding your training, you can spread the cost over 12
This is an Autodesk-authorised course, run by an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI).
Who is this course for?
This Alias Essentials training is ideal for anyone who wants to begin using the Alias software.
This course is relevant to anyone in the following industries:
Consumer product industries
And many more